Honda Grom banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Honda Grom LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit

Convert your Honda Grom stock H4 motorcycle headlight bulb
to a high performance, 2500 Lumen LED bulb.
This LED headlight bulb Kit is a replacement for H4 halogen bulb found in the Honda Grom.
Specifically designed for the '14-'16 Honda Grom
& includes AC to DC converter harness & wiring instructions.
6000K color temperature produced by three Epistar LEDs.
No ballast, modules or special resistors needed

This kit comes with everything you need to install.

Features:
- Bulb shines at 6000K (Intense white light) color temperature
- 18 watt LOW beam and 24 watt HIGH beam
- 2500 Lumens with 360° beam angle
For more information, just click on the link below

>> Honda Grom MSX 125 LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit <<

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
See and be seen in traffic. I want one.

Question about the ordering page: For the Flasher relay there are two options: "No thanks I already have a HD relay on my bike", and "Yes please add 1 flasher relay". If the headlight bulb kit comes with everything I need, then I do not need an HD relay, correct? I do not have, and will not be ordering, LED turn signals.

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See and be seen in traffic. I want one.

Question about the ordering page: For the Flasher relay there are two options: "No thanks I already have a HD relay on my bike", and "Yes please add 1 flasher relay". If the headlight bulb kit comes with everything I need, then I do not need an HD relay, correct? I do not have, and will not be ordering, LED turn signals.

You ONLY need the flasher relay, if you are also getting the LED Turn Signals.

If you aren't........... then you are good to go.

·
Registered
91 Posts
How does the 18w and 24w compare to the stock bulb? More? Less? Any issues with battery power?

thanks,
steve

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How does the 18w and 24w compare to the stock bulb? More? Less? Any issues with battery power?

thanks,
steve

LED Wattage In terms of brightness is approx. 4 -5 x more lumens then that of a comparable Halogen.

These things are super bright.

Since it's only a single bulb, it shouldn't put too much strain on the charging system.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Another question...where does the AC/DC converter connect to? And will it cause any problem with the high beam indicator on the cluster? I read somewhere on here it might disturb it somehow. Thanks in advance.

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So does it mess up high beam indicator?

Yea, I think any light that pulls power from the side of the Rectifier, will bypass the Hi beam Indicator.

But, then again, never seen someone who doesn't know their high beam is on AFTER they did the conversion.

It's must brighter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts