Honda Grom banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Video taken with gopro hero 2 July 21 Laguna Seca races, a customer was asking a lot of questions about the Grom so I had to just go in and video it. Just click on pic and video should start.

video with no one sitting on it, just put your mouse icon over pic and click and the video will load/buffer than show.

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I so don't need this bike but I can't wait to get it.
Me too, but I put down my deposit at two different places and if I get called by the two dealers that these Groms are in I will buy two, one of the Grom will be shipped to Hilo Hawaii and stored at my sister's house so when I go home on vacation I will have my own transportation with out bothering my family members to borrow their car or me renting a vehicle. Yes the one I send to Hilo Hawaii will be ridden from Hilo to Kona.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Me too, but I put down my deposit at two different places and if I get called by the two dealers that these Groms are in I will buy two, one of the Grom will be shipped to Hilo Hawaii and stored at my sister's house so when I go home on vacation I will have my own transportation with out bothering my family members to borrow their car or me renting a vehicle. Yes the one I send to Hilo Hawaii will be ridden from Hilo to Kona.
Riding Saddle road from Hilo to Kona should be fun!

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Riding Saddle road from Hilo to Kona should be fun!
yep I will also try to ride it up to the top of Manua kea being the first person that rides a Grom from sea level to the highest peak in Hawaii. Unless another Hawaiian or wanna-be Hawaiian does it before I get there with my Grom or takes my idea. Might have to carry a oxygen bottle for me and the Grom.

·
Registered
235 Posts
yep I will also try to ride it up to the top of Manua kea being the first person that rides a Grom from sea level to the highest peak in Hawaii. Unless another Hawaiian or wanna-be Hawaiian does it before I get there with my Grom or takes my idea. Might have to carry a oxygen bottle for me and the Grom.
Ride the Grom from the beach to the top of Mauna Kea when there is snow! From sand to snow all in one ride and Go-pro it :) That would be awesome!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Thanks for posting. The Grom actually looks a little bigger today. I noticed something I had not noticed before the video. The exhaust has a slight outward slant to it from front to back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts