Honda Grom banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this petex headlight with the koso cluster !!??

I don't like how there is so much gap around the housing area cause the koso cluster is so much smaller than oem , has anyone made a customer bracket or something ?? ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1438550312.720107.jpg ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1438550327.845318.jpg

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do you need a different mounting bracket or could a thin plastic "panel" be made to cover all the open shit?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Koreanwhiteboy, I'm actually having a new batch of brackets made probably next week sometime. If you send me the dimensions of the area you're trying to cover I'll see how much of a hassle it would be for them to make me a few to fit this headlight setup. Ive had other customers just take our bracket and hack it up to make it fit but might not be a bad idea to have a few on hand that actually fit that headlight setup (if they dont want to charge me out the ass to do a few one offs...) Hit me up if you wanna talk! thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Koreanwhiteboy, I'm actually having a new batch of brackets made probably next week sometime. If you send me the dimensions of the area you're trying to cover I'll see how much of a hassle it would be for them to make me a few to fit this headlight setup. Ive had other customers just take our bracket and hack it up to make it fit but might not be a bad idea to have a few on hand that actually fit that headlight setup (if they dont want to charge me out the ass to do a few one offs...) Hit me up if you wanna talk! thanks
I might be buying one of these koso clusters. are you the one that makes the southern mini design brackets or do you make different ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts