Honda Grom banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So found there website (already been posted) KITACO MSX125 / GROM CUSTOMIZE PARTS

I have never been one to upgrade my bikes besides an exuast and k&n but i found there 133cc kit and 200$ damn near as basic upgrade as you can get. Is there really anything to be expected out of just 8 extra cc's's? That in my mind is almost a rebuild kit but slightly better? A pipe and filter with that kit would really change that much?

It is back and forth and have no solid yes or no is fmf makaing a pipe?
In another thread some one said no because they did not want to deal with carb acompany do they have top deal with them? I thought it was up to us what to put on our bikes and to choose to deal with it out not them as acompany

·
Registered
357 Posts
knowing lots of folk in the monkeybike world, more cc's aren't necessarily always great sometimes the lower cc's have more torque, some monkey builds I have been info on have confirmed this, kitaco is good stuff, but like most things on the msx engine you will still need to have it all set up properly to get its use. Just have to wait until someone fits one and publishes the results then you can decide yourself or get the original head bored and get a piston etc to suit!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
CARB is trying to go after companies now. I know they fined BMW and Yamaha. Not sure about aftermarket companies though. As far as pistons go....I think I will wait to see what Wiseco comes out with.

Sent from my DROIDX using HondaGrom.net mobile app

1 - 3 of 3 Posts