Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Lots of quality looking parts. I'm really diggin that fender eliminator.. The odd hangdown part with the reflective triangle on it would be perfect for the stupid Texas inspection sticker we're required to have visible from the rear.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Surely I'm not the only one that thinks a 133 kit is ridiculous? I have a Kitaco 143 + head in my klx110 and that made a huge difference, but just a 133 jug on a 125cc bike?! What a waste of energy for them to even bother.

The other problem is Kitaco as a company is terrible to work with so now the only direct importer in North America is up in Canada. I want the new Kitaco hollow axles but I get to sit on my hands for a while until I can find a place to actually ship me a set.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Surely I'm not the only one that thinks a 133 kit is ridiculous? I have a Kitaco 143 + head in my klx110 and that made a huge difference, but just a 133 jug on a 125cc bike?! What a waste of energy for them to even bother.

The other problem is Kitaco as a company is terrible to work with so now the only direct importer in North America is up in Canada. I want the new Kitaco hollow axles but I get to sit on my hands for a while until I can find a place to actually ship me a set.
If they are actually released, Webike might be able to get you a set.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts