Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Enough of you guys asked for these Oil Coolers to match up with the Kitaco Clutch Cover.

So we have a shipment in route.

Should be here in a few days.

·
Vendor
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Kitaco Oil coolers arrived today.

ALL back orders have been filled and shipped.

We also got another shipment of the Clutch Covers, so those are in good stock....... for now.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Is there any chance you can source only the banjo fittings for the side cover for me?

I have the Kitaco clutch cover, but the Takegawa 4-valve head so the Kitaco cooler mounted to their valve covers isn't an option. Those 10mm banjo's with a hose barb fitting are not easy to find.... :serious:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Order placed!

Thank you once again for feeding and enabling my addiction. Woot woot ??

·
Vendor
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

We try our best. :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Will these mount with the stock head or are these only for the 4v?
As far as I'm informed and know. They will only work for the Kitaco Crankcase cover and or the Kitaco BBK's.

I'm not sure they are even viable for the 4v without modification because of the tappet cover mounts. At least on this specific model.

Correct me if I'm wrong HR.

·
Vendor
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will these mount with the stock head or are these only for the 4v?

Dude,

Sean is correct. The Kitaco Oil Cooler is made to Mount to a stock head.

But, there are Two Things to take into account.

1) MOUNTING and
2) HOSE FITTINGS

MOUNTING:
They come with Replacement Tappet covers to mount the Oil Cooler for STOCK HEAD ONLY. (you might be able to make your own custom bracket to mount to a 4V)

HOSE FITTING: The hoses have Banjo ends that are specific to match the Kicato Clutch Cover, OR Kitaco BBK.
Again, you could probably retrofit to fit another manufacturer if you sourced new banjo ends.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I officially have made this my Father's Day gift to myself! lol?

Trying to see if I can manage getting someone in my family to get the battery from you guys as a gift. ?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hate to be that guy but i gotta ask, wheres all the new cool ass super informative HardRacing Signature Series™ videos?? :laughing7: We need new video's of all this cool new gear being installed and setup guys! I can't buy it yet but I sure want to drool about it and know every detail while I wait! We need to see it!!

·
Vendor
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hate to be that guy but i gotta ask, wheres all the new cool ass super informative HardRacing Signature Series™ videos?? :laughing7: We need new video's of all this cool new gear being installed and setup guys! I can't buy it yet but I sure want to drool about it and know every detail while I wait! We need to see it!!

No doubt.

We've just been swamped with orders, calls, emails, PM, posts....etc.. over the past few months. Most of us are already working 80hrs a week just to keep up.
As many of you notice, we reply to emails and posts and PM's nearly 24/hr a day

The biggest issue is keeping this stuff in stock.
We are ordering as much as we can from the manufacturer, but we are having a hard time keeping up with demand. They keep running out of stock when we buy all they have.

As we have done in the past...... we wait until the demand has settled down a little before we rob from our inventory to put on our own personal groms.

We'd feel really bad saying.... "Sorry dude, we just ran out, cause we had to put one on our own personal bike, so you don't get one.. "

PROMISE....... once we have a TON of these in stock, and there is no chance we run out of stock............. We will do a video with the Clutch Cover, the Super Oil Pump, and Probably the Oil Cooler as well.

·
Vendor
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Vendor
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

No Worries. :)

·
Vendor
4,023 Posts