·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

It's all good.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sorry, but have no clue... In spain don't have pancakes... I would say olive oil... Lol

Enviat des del meu LG-V500 usant Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I'd have to say no chocolate chips. I won't eat them if they have chocolate chips haha. Why you ask? Better sit for this one.... You sitting yet.... I'll wait...... I don't like chocolate.

Sorry, but have no clue... In spain don't have pancakes... I would say olive oil... Lol
Good gawd man, how do you live?!

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Might sound like a redundant question? But do you recommend checking the oil level through the window while the engine is on or off, while on the upright position.
Normally motor off and before your first cold start in the morning, just stand the grom level ground and look in the window.
ride safe

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Normally motor off and before your first cold start in the morning, just stand the grom level ground and look in the window.
ride safe

Correct.

Bike needs to be off, and Standing UPRIGHT. NOT on the sidestand.

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

New shipment just arrived, plenty in stock again.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Has anyone had any issues installing the kitaco oil cooler bracket hitting the chimera intake? Installing my kitaco cover and 5 row oil cooler, but the bracket is getting in the way of the intake. Should I chop the bracket or bend it? Anyone have any suggestions?

It’s a SF Grom not the OG.

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

Most guys just snip the wings off.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts