Honda Grom banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 6 months of being on WORLD WIDE BACK ORDER, we finally got our shipment of Kitaco BLACK Clutch covers in. But they won't last long :

>> KITACO CLUTCH COVER <<

- Now Oil Changes are a simple Filter Cartridge Swap. (no more needing to remove covers, wipe spinners, and replace gaskets)

- Eliminates Oil Spinner (less rotating Mass)

- Built in SITE GLASS for Oil Level Check (Big Plus)

- Oil Ports for Connecting to an Kitaco Oil Cooler

- Uses Readily Available Replacement Cartridge Filter: OEM Honda p.n. 15412-HB6-003

Fits '13-'20 Honda GROM / GROM SF /

Fits: MONKEY (with aftermarket Exhaust)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Tried to order but HR credit card processor is too strict, won't take my money. :sneaky:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Have you tried paypal?

·
Registered
214 Posts
They don't accept PayPal what I can see.

·
Registered
450 Posts
My bad.

·
Registered
214 Posts
never had problem with my CC ordering from HR, All they need is your name on the card, the date it expires and the security code, that's it
I'm trying to ship to US address so I can self-import. $14 shipping instead of $49 to Canada. NY address is listed with my CC provider as a secondary address. I order stuff to NY all the time. Doesn't pass HR's cc provider's checks unfortunately, even after switching addresses with my provider on a subsequent attempt.

·
Vendor
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tried to order but HR credit card processor is too strict, won't take my money. :sneaky:

Sorry boss.
But, your Bank is blocking the charge because you live in CANADA with CANADA Billing address, and are trying to ship it to somewhere in the USA.

If you want it shipped to some address other then your own, you'd need to order on AMAZON or eBay.
They don't care where you ship, or who you are. As long as someone pays for it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Sorry boss.
But, your Bank is blocking the charge because you live in CANADA with CANADA Billing address, and are trying to ship it to somewhere in the USA.

If you want it shipped to some address other then your own, you'd need to order on AMAZON or eBay.
They don't care where you ship, or who you are. As long as someone pays for it.

Except I order tons of stuff to that NY address using the same card. And I've been doing so for years. It's not my bank. I appreciate you sending me the screen grab from your CC processor that shows it being declined. I think it's something in their validation that fails.

·
Registered
966 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
I run the Kitaco starter cover. It is a nice piece, but heavy. I don’t know why they didn’t make it a bit lighter. It weighs 1/3 of a pound. I still love it though.

·
Vendor
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1/3 lb ......... that's like 1 hp on a Grom. ;-)

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Nevermind, I'm an idiot today.... lol

·
Registered
247 Posts
What brand clutch cable holder it that?
It’s made by Posh Racing. I wanted a clutch cable holder in silver color. Almost anytime I’m adding bling, I choose silver, because it doesn’t fade like anodized red, for instance. Kitaco only offered red and gold, if I remember correctly. I finally found the Posh Racing clutch cable holder at Webike. It’s nice. Well made. Solid. A tiny bit lighter too. It comes with its own allen head case mounting bolt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts