21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts

·
Vendor
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Is there a dyno plot available to know what I'm buying for that kind of money? Has KITACO published any information?
Unfortunately, nothing yet.

·
Vendor
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Finally, got our Video Done.

·
Vendor
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Anybody running this yet? Still no dyno results?

Unfortunately the release has been very very limited. We've large list of customers on back order, just waiting to get one. ;-(

·
Registered
578 Posts
Running a Neo kit that I purchased recently from you guys. Love it.

Have a spare engine that is a prime candidate for this dual cam design upgrade if it gets rave reviews!

·
Vendor
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Running a Neo kit that I purchased recently from you guys. Love it.

Have a spare engine that is a prime candidate for this dual cam design upgrade if it gets rave reviews!

Nice.

·
Vendor
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

Only a few of these left in stock.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Not seen any reviews on it, was exited about this release. But the silence on the interweb makes me think it is not as good as it sounds. Please show me I’m wrong 😉

·
Vendor
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Unfortunately, super limited qty are available on this.
It's a very exclusive clubs as Not a lot of people have the budget to buy this as well.
Compared to other bbk where thousands and thousands of been sold.

·
Vendor
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Unfortunately, right now we are so slammed with processing orders, shipping orders, answer phone calls..... There's barely enough hours in the day. ;-(
Once it's slows down a little...... we will be doing video's on the 2022 Grom RR (JC21).
We are supposed to get ours next week and then start doing videos... when it slows down.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Monkey and others
962 Posts
Not seen any reviews on it, was exited about this release. But the silence on the interweb makes me think it is not as good as it sounds. Please show me I’m wrong 😉
I'm trying to see justification of this kit. Nobody wants to talk about valve adjustment specs/requirements.

You are turning 2 camshafts instead of 1 so excess rotational mass with the extra cam. Does this equal accelerated cam chain wear/cam chain guide wheel wear?

Look at how many seals there are on the cam cover and cam sprocket cover.

Compared to the other 4 valve kits it is more complicated. Main benefit I see is more head mass for possibly better cooling capacity for lower CHT.

·
Vendor
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
We are sending some inquires to our customers who purchased these to get some feedback.
Hopefully the will take a minute and reply back.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Took the plunge and got one. My neo has well over 30k on it, so I'm sold on Kitacos ability to design a great, long lasting setup. After opening it up and doing inspection/inventory, my only criticism is that the casting in the intake and exhaust is a little on the rough side. Not horrible, just could be as good as the neo. It's off to a head shop to get it port matched and cleaned up a little.
Hoping to have it in it's new case next week and in a bike by the weekend. I'll follow up after I've broken it in.

·
Vendor
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Took the plunge and got one. My neo has well over 30k on it, so I'm sold on Kitacos ability to design a great, long lasting setup. After opening it up and doing inspection/inventory, my only criticism is that the casting in the intake and exhaust is a little on the rough side. Not horrible, just could be as good as the neo. It's off to a head shop to get it port matched and cleaned up a little.
Hoping to have it in it's new case next week and in a bike by the weekend. I'll follow up after I've broken it in. View attachment 90705

Glad to see it arrived so fast, traveling 5000 miles. ;-)

And thank you very much for posting and sharing your experience and feedback.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts