Honda Grom banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new, unopened Kepspeed under-braced swingarm. Unfortunately, it does not fit with a stock Grom SF exhaust, due to the strange location of the SF catalytic converter, which sits very close to the rear tire and would interfere with the underbrace. It is compatible with the stock OG exhaust and any other exhaust that doesn't have a portion that sits directly under the rear shock mount.

Here is a link to the exact item:
https://www.motorkit.com/en/swingarms-for-honda-msx-grom-/12551-kepspeed-braced-swingarm-0cm-for-honda-msx-grom-125-black-aluminium.html

Because of the high shipping cost of this item, returning it to the seller is likely not an option. For the same reason, I am looking for a local pick up in the San Francisco Bay Area, as it would be cheaper for you to buy from Motorkit than to buy and ship from me.

Would also be happy to trade on the unlikely chance that anyone had an unbraced kepspeed and wanted to upgrade to the braced version.

I paid $177, I am asking $150. Again, the box is unopened, exactly the same condition as it would arrive from Motorkit.

I'm in Portola Valley, can meet anywhere on the peninsula, may be able to make arrangements to meet further out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts