Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who in or close to Kansas, I'm in Wichita. Would like to set up a grom ride or just a ride to meet eachother.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am here Roger!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I guess it's just the two of us.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My name is Kien. Just picked one up last night. It's red, would've loved black, but beggars can't be choosers.

I'm in Wichita.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats! You're near Roger.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Spotted a Gromer yesterday on Shawnee Mission Pkwy. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would say I'm down, but I'll be out of town that weekend for my friends wedding.

Also did see a red grom today near 21st and Amidon. Not if he's in here or not, but red is getting too much attention.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'd be willing to come down there if I could get some fellow Rucks or Groms to come with me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys, new to the forum here, but I just picked up a new 2015 GROM two weeks ago, and I'm located in the Lawrence, KS area!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys!

I've had my Grom for about a year. Just moved to Wichita from Lawrence if anyone is in the area and wants to ride let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, new to the forum here, but I just picked up a new 2015 GROM two weeks ago, and I'm located in the Lawrence, KS area!!
Finally someone else in Lawrence gets a Grom! And of course it would have to happen the same time I move to Wichita. Have fun man Lawrence is a great town to ride around in!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts