Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As new member I like to say Hi and thanks for all the info I can find in the last 3 weeks.

I don't have my Monkey yet as is in Miami (delivered today to my warehouse) and I need to wait 2 or 3 weeks more to receive at home in Caracas - Venezuela. But I like to share a picture so maybe most of you never see, is the Monkey in the exact/original "box" that it comes from Thailand.

Monkey Llego.jpg

Now I have big plans for the Monkey, but I comment later

Best Regards to all

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Sweet bike. I really wish the Grom was offered in the silver wheels like the Monkey.
take your stock wheel off and strip the black paint off, or buy a spare set of wheels from someone and strip the paint off, this is my original wheels from 2014 and it is the first strip of paint off and I haven't polished it or did a clean up on the wheel.

stripped OEM honda grom wheels copy.jpg

·
Registered
609 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the welcome. As I have it in my hands (maybe 3 weeks more) I talk about the updates i do, but the list is long Ha Ha Ha

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome and congrats on the Monkey.

Geez, it looks complete less the mirrors, the dealer prep fees are a rip off.
This is the exact way it arrive to the dealer. The mirrors are in the small box you can see at the bottom. Not sure if the battery is in place and needs to be charged, but yes all is ready from Honda ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts