Honda Grom banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Sooo want those rearsets, they'll work as great sliders too when we throw them down the road instead of the stockers folding up. Been waiting patiently for a couple days now on a return email from them :(

They've got quite a few things I'm ready to pull the trigger on now if only they'll respond before I go crazy haha.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sooo want those rearsets, they'll work as great sliders too when we throw them down the road instead of the stockers folding up. Been waiting patiently for a couple days now on a return email from them :(

They've got quite a few things I'm ready to pull the trigger on now if only they'll respond before I go crazy haha.
LOL Yeah, really! I hope one of our local forum vendors contacts them to see if they'd like to have a US Rep / Distributor. If not, I may have to contact them myself... *evil grin* haha

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Those are both winners in my book and I believe they will be instantly back ordered once Groms hit the streets in the US.

Reactions: evopanop

·
Registered
67 Posts
want to see how well the red rear sets match the pearl red of the fairing.

Reactions: evopanop

·
Registered
475 Posts
Waiting to see/hear a write-up review on these awesome things!!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Don't be so excited to throw your money round fellas, some of these parts look fab but made of cheap aluminium in some cases, so make sure ya do ya research before wasting ya dough!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Don't be so excited to throw your money round fellas, some of these parts look fab but made of cheap aluminium in some cases, so make sure ya do ya research before wasting ya dough!
I hear ya. I am waiting for US companies to make parts before I fork down too much money.

·
Registered
942 Posts
yes yes kd-shop..... so has anyone successfully ordered anything from them. they not ansering my emails either.

this is all i got from them from their fb page.

• [*=center]Conversation started May 23

• 5:22am

Ross Shiraishi
    do you guys ship to hawaii?

[*=center]May 23
Kdshop Thailand
We can ship every in the word
Thank you.
KD Shop

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I'm gonna wait for Dezzie to buy stuff and use it and tell us if it is any good before I make any decisions. :saint:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have been posting facebook responses/website responses regarding the bodykits they have for the grom (price/shipping/what the body kits comes with etc) for the last 2 weeks and I actually sent a paypal payment for a bunch of things I ordered on the kdprojectracing.com (supposedly their new website) BUT the paypal payment went unclaimed for over 4 days so I cancelled it.

I do see that on their FB page there is recent activity, postings of new product and responses to other interested shoppers but still no response to me.

This is crazy!

·
Registered
341 Posts
From what ive been told you need to have patience.. Same for murazaki. Customer service is not the same as what you get from motobot and monkeyfather..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts