Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my thumbnail.
some 3m goo remover for the stickum.

tank is flat black, really plasticy looking. on red i bet its ok, but on a black bike, shiny black right next to plastic black. bah to me.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I have a feeling you are going to need mini blinkers if you plan on running composimo's tail with a stock can, but don't quote me on that. I just went ahead and orders minis ($13) just to be sure (and they look better than stock :p).

·
Registered
674 Posts
I have a feeling you are going to need mini blinkers if you plan on running composimo's tail with a stock can, but don't quote me on that. I just went ahead and orders minis ($13) just to be sure (and they look better than stock :p).
i think i heard compo say that it works with the stock one, might be wrong, but it would be a positive feature for the people who want to keep those parts of the bike stock

·
Registered
335 Posts
I used Goo Gone on my helmet to remove some adhesive and it dulled the paint. Some guys recommend WD-40 because they say it won't damage the paint. I will go this route. On the blinker issue, I heard that the right stock blinker sits too close to the stock muffler with the TidyTail installed. Dude said that after a 20 min. ride he thought it might have been starting to melt or something. And here I sit with a TidyTail in the box right next to me and my Grom on the way. Hmmm...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts