Honda Grom banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally bought a Grom. Still waiting to pick it up from the auction. Theft recovery with clean title and keys. Missing ignition switch and broken taillight. Also scratched out grinded Vin on steering neck. If it runs super sweet deal. I have a few bigger bikes and a scooter run about. This will replace my Kymco Super 9 LC. Picking it up Tomorrow. See how I do. Pics in my gallery.

Attachments

·
Registered
611 Posts
Nice and welcome.

·
Vendor
4,082 Posts

Welcome

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picked it up today. Hot wired the ignition connector. Fired right up. Runs great. Drove it around a bit. Loads of fun. Speedo shows 2448 km on the Grom. Missing bits.

No locks at all. Bike came with keys ? eBay $50. Anyone selling a set.
Rear tail light broken go factory ?
Rear tail kit ordered
Mirrors missing just go factory
No signals so led signals I already have some
Brake lever broken go factory
Ordered rear rack.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome! Glad you got it fired up. Enjoy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK still playing with it. Lock set and Brake lever on order. Realized today the clutch setup is aftermarket chines junk. No mirror mount or clutch switch. Lucky I have 2 CBR250r One parts one a project bike. Still have to figure out all the loose wires. The only one that doesn't jump out at me is this one. I think it is for the plate light as it is on the same harness as the rear signals

·
Registered
611 Posts
Grom wiring schematic shows license light (green/yellow).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Installed TST industries led signals and led flasher, Brake lever. Lock set arrived. Gas cap and seat lock in. Waiting on ignition bracket plus need to remove old sheer bolts. Still waiting on tail light and mirrors. I also made the ugliest home made tail tidy. Still waiting for the Tyga ordered one to arrive. Just want it on the road.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts