Honda Grom banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies I know you have been feeling neglected so we created this Blinki Pinki Digital Camo kit just for you.
As you already know our Honda Grom graphics are easy to apply and with our air-release film just peel and stick.
Watch our installation video and see how easy it really is.

If you want a different color check our our website for more selections of camo and much more. shop here.
Looking for custom? Contact us with our ideas and we will see what we can create for you. Email: [email protected]

To order please call us 814-838-6377 or email and we can invoice you for a kit.

Kit promotion price $99.00 Free shipping within US. You choose from matte or glossy finish.

Blinki Pinki camo 1.JPG Blinki Pinki camo 3.JPG Blinki Pinki camo 5.JPG Blinki Pinki camo 6.JPG

Here is a quick video of this new Blinki Pinki Grom graphics kit.

·
Registered
149 Posts
You are so sweet to want us girls included! I'm very interested in getting some graphics. I saw Sassy's and can't get her pink stars outta my mind! I'm definitely going to do something, and, well, don't take this as an insult because I don't mean it as one, but I want something NOT PINK. When I have the time, I'll look thru your site cause some of them are amazing!

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
You are so sweet to want us girls included! I'm very interested in getting some graphics. I saw Sassy's and can't get her pink stars outta my mind! I'm definitely going to do something, and, well, don't take this as an insult because I don't mean it as one, but I want something NOT PINK. When I have the time, I'll look thru your site cause some of them are amazing!
Evil Hello Kittys?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts