Honda Grom banner

41 - 60 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Not too bad. I'm trying to hold off on buying anything yet because I am hoping suppliers in the US will have these and won't have to dish out the extra for shipping. But those damn white panels on the tyga site are calling my name.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
PLUS if you order those white panels you would be one of what maybe two or three white Groms in the NATION. Maybe. If not the ONLY one. That would be pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Glad it arrived safely, we got 5 more in today but three are sold already! We will be ordering more but just to give you guys the heads up!

Just for the record, if our parts are labelled as Honda OEM, then yes they are genuine Honda. Not worth losing our reputation we've built up over the last 13 years over selling fakes. Buy with confidence and we will do our best to provide fast delivery and good customer support.
Still have one left? If so i'm heading over to order one now, can't wait any longer even though it's gonna collect dust until August :(

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I just pulled the trigger on white body panels, headlight, headlight guard and fly screen. I bet parts will be a month behind the bikes in the US. Not bad shipping about 14 days. I got my e mail confirmation from TYGA seconds after I placed the order.

I didn't get a pipe yet, i want a full system that eliminates the cat. I also believe that this bike will need an FI box. I bet a little high reving air cooled motor could get very hot when it's too lean. Even if I don't get the bike for some crazy reason I'll get my money back from private selling the parts here.

Tyga review to follow.

PS Tyga, where's the white fender? Lol. I'm not a fan of carbon body work.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i hate waiting, so i find stuff i know guarentee i will need/use. this is what i ordered so far in order
View attachment 100 View attachment 101

Pro Taper ProTaper Contour Handlebar RC Ricky Carmichael Bend Mount Kit Grips | eBay

still need to find a place to order my belly pan/under cowl and windscreen.

headlight is from tyga-performance.com still waiting to come in from thailand, shipping was $60 and they use paypal.
helmet is from motorcycle-superstore.com
bar kit is ebay, everyone should know ebay by now..

anyone know if the wiring harness on the US Uk bikes are different? Is the projector headlight plug in ready?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
i hate waiting, so i find stuff i know guarentee i will need/use. this is what i ordered so far in order
View attachment 100 View attachment 101

Pro Taper ProTaper Contour Handlebar RC Ricky Carmichael Bend Mount Kit Grips | eBay

still need to find a place to order my belly pan/under cowl and windscreen.

headlight is from tyga-performance.com still waiting to come in from thailand, shipping was $60 and they use paypal.
helmet is from motorcycle-superstore.com
bar kit is ebay, everyone should know ebay by now..

anyone know if the wiring harness on the US Uk bikes are different? Is the projector headlight plug in ready?
there is no harnes on the light i got. just a empty bulb hole. so i assume you can just plug in the bulb from the US one. and knowing honda everything they change as little as possible an reuse similar parts. thats my opinion anyway. alot of different part numbers but same part. idk how it is with other makes ive only had mostly hondas as far as sportbikes go.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
You guys are killing me. Must be good. Must be good. Must be good. I'm trying so hard not to buy parts before I have the bike. I did get handlebars but they were a KILLER deal on Craigs List and I was not looking for then at the time.... they just threw themselves in front of me and the seller was right down the road. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
You guys are killing me. Must be good. Must be good. Must be good. I'm trying so hard not to buy parts before I have the bike. I did get handlebars but they were a KILLER deal on Craigs List and I was not looking for then at the time.... they just threw themselves in front of me and the seller was right down the road. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
well you can also call it spares for bikes that you currently own.... ;)

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
well you can also call it spares for bikes that you currently own.... ;)
Nope she rides too. She would know. Fortunately, she has NEVER in almost 25 years NEVER given me any lip about my motorcycle addiction. No she does not have a sister. :in love:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
there is no harnes on the light i got. just a empty bulb hole. so i assume you can just plug in the bulb from the US one. and knowing honda everything they change as little as possible an reuse similar parts. thats my opinion anyway. alot of different part numbers but same part. idk how it is with other makes ive only had mostly hondas as far as sportbikes go.
Cool thanks for the info.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Yeah you guys with white plastic and projector beam headlights and engine performance parts already on the way. You are not so coo. I will tell you cool. I am for SURE going to order a carbon fiber look license plate frame. :money: What?

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Nope she rides too. She would know. Fortunately, she has NEVER in almost 25 years NEVER given me any lip about my motorcycle addiction. No she does not have a sister. :in love:
You definitely have a keeper...

Knock on wood my luck continues as well, she hasn't said anything about my small collection but women change and I guess that's why I have an ex wife but plenty of bikes haha. Told the current misses on our 1st date that women will go bye bye before my bikes do and surprisingly she didn't hit the door a few years ago lol.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
You definitely have a keeper...

Knock on wood my luck continues as well, she hasn't said anything about my small collection but women change and I guess that's why I have an ex wife but plenty of bikes haha. Told the current misses on our 1st date that women will go bye bye before my bikes do and surprisingly she didn't hit the door a few years ago lol.
Dude! that is almost EXACTLY what I told my wife. I ride, they are dangerous, if you don't like it we dont have to date. Someday I might quit but it will be when I want to quit, not because anyone else asks or tells me to. She said she was cool with that and always has been.

Boy typing this makes me realize how much I love her. :in love:

41 - 60 of 202 Posts