Honda Grom banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The time has come folks, and the battle begins....NOW. The July 2013 Honda Grom/MSX 125 Ride of the Month contest is live! This month we are looking for the best picture of YOUR Honda Grom/MSX 125 in action, chillin', cruisin' or just simply primpin' for the camera. Clean off the dirt, polish her up, and take her out for that winning shot that shows just how special she is. Be creative and get that unique "one of a kind" shot to help get you into the winners circle.

Everyone is welcome to participate, so jump right in and enter today!

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ENTRY.

• The photo of your Grom/MSX 125 MUST be displayed with your entry (no links to other sites)
  • Photo of the Grom/MSX 125 must accurately represent the bike. Photo-chopping in mods that alter the appearance of the bike will result in disqualification.
  • Only ONE picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (Members may submit a collage of shots as ONE photo)
  • You must be the owner of the Honda Grom/MSX 125.
  • A description is REQUIRED of your Grom/MSX 125 with a list of ALL modifications and enhancements.

*Deadline for entries is July 25, 2013 at 12:00pm Central, and the winner will be voted upon by Honda Grom staff and announced June 31, 2013. Good luck everyone, and may the best Grom win!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think you might be jumping the gun a little here. No one's going to have their new Grom yet when this contest ends.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I'd vote for a killer MSX now and I would vote for one in a couple of months when the Groms are out if it deserved the vote. GOTM should be open world wide IMO.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Well the British guys need their asses banned then, or do we count as pioneers?
here here rkwfxd
Sorry bikejunkie... not pioneers...more like canon folder. We are watching you guys to see what works. LOL

Sent from my DROIDX using HondaGrom.net mobile app

Reactions: bikejunkie

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well its an open and shut case, as there is only one "grom" in the USA or so I believe.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Well its an open and shut case, as there is only one "grom" in the USA or so I believe.
That one is an MSX also.

Sent from my DROIDX using HondaGrom.net mobile app

Reactions: banks619

·
Registered
475 Posts
This should be UK ride of the month..not fair for us US peeps

·
Registered
161 Posts
My buddy was in Thailand a week ago and took a pic next an MSX for size comparisons, can I enter that since there really aren't going to be Groms in July?! :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Hell at this point Im just going to draw a freaking picture of a Grom and enter it. Can't lose if I am the only entry.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.