Honda Grom banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting RKWFD and he let me take his Grom on a little joy ride around his block and back. Special thanks to you buddy, I swear you meet the nicest people on HondaGrom.net :victorious:

After riding it and thinking super duper hard...he made me consider selling my '82 Honda CB125S to fund my Grom! Thought about it all day and night and I've decided if I don't get the chance to get the Grom before it gets cold, I will wait to buy it before next summer instead. I don't do winter riding so I don't see the point in buying a bike to have it sit. Plus I have convinced my buddy to pick one up with me next year as well. So we are planning on buying it the same time.

I just wanted to really take the time to say thank you Rich for letting me ride that Grom and having a taste of what's going to come...thanks buddy :in love:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome!

How did you like it being your height?
It fits me just fine, I'm up on my toes but I'm use to that. It fits me and I can't even fit the Zuma. Although I do like rides that are a bit lower, I feel like I'm on a really high dirt bike.

·
Registered
281 Posts
That's pretty cool. What was that old Ad that made Honda famous?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
My pleasure Hunny. It was great to meet you and the Grom fits you well. I sure hope you get one before it gets cold.....there are going to be a LOT of nice riding days between now and next summer.

Sent from my DROIDX using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hearing stuff like this makes me feel awesome for being part of such a good community!!

Hunny, get one! Now!

Sent from the refrigerator using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts