Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
tried to order, and keep getting kicked backed at the confirm order page. emailed the company and they say they need to know the browser i'm using and what version. first time ever and i order alot of stuff online.

mods, can you change the title to .net instead of .jp thanks.

·
Registered
677 Posts
It just doesn't like you

All my orders were fine. Never a single issue. High quality shit!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
\

Your bank may have blocked your card because they dont recognize the overseas company. Check to see if the card you use with paypal has a security block on it. This happened to me once and it looked like you describe on webike.
I doubt it. Cause why would they let all my tyga an uk orders go through. An ive been using that card after the couple failed trieson the site. ill try look into it, Thanks.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
\

Your bank may have blocked your card because they dont recognize the overseas company. Check to see if the card you use with paypal has a security block on it. This happened to me once and it looked like you describe on webike.
Ur a genius!!! Lol.... Switched cards on my Paypal an it went right through. An no it wasnt maxed out either.

So I have a x-speed low stunt mount exhaust an Arcadia seat Comming now..... That's the only exhaust I actually like.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Ur a genius!!! Lol.... Switched cards on my Paypal an it went right through. An no it wasnt maxed out either.

So I have a x-speed low stunt mount exhaust an Arcadia seat Comming now..... That's the only exhaust I actually like.
LOL. Tell us when you get that XSpeed low pipe. I want to know how loud it is. I was thinking of ordering that just for the header and tossing the muff.

You still might want to call your bank about that other card. When the same thing happened to me, the bank had put a security hold on it (not maxed either).

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL. Tell us when you get that XSpeed low pipe. I want to know how loud it is. I was thinking of ordering that just for the header and tossing the muff.

You still might want to call your bank about that other card. When the same thing happened to me, the bank had put a security hold on it (not maxed either).
But we're u still able to make other purchases with the card? An jus not international?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

that quite a bit jus to spend on a header pipe. i'm sure u could get a custom one made for cheaper.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Xsped exhaust came from thailand ..

It is good to add locktite blue bottle on moving bolts and nuts wont fall off by torque wrench spec.

Pipe sound good. Look on youtube. Stunt Bike. It is yellow ksr thailand.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts