Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

wheelie practice the 1st week i got the Grom!!

SPECS:

ENGINE: stock, Crower cam, steady garage lightened oil spinner & flywheel, custom air intake w/ K&N filter

TRANSMISSION: JT front sprocket 16T, PMP rear sprocket 36T, DID gold chain, titanium blue sprocket nuts

IGNITION: Nology coil, Nology hot-wires, NGK iridium plug

SUSPENSION: ohlins rear shock, takegawa fork adjusters, Gcraft triple square swingarm +6cm, Scott steering damper

ELECTRONICS: bazzaz efi, DOMINO starter kill switch

EXHAUST: Yamamoto full system

WHEELS & TIRES: michelin power pure SC, RRGS orange valve stems, Tyga aluminum wheel spacer kit

LIGHTING: PETEX headlight, Steady Garage front turn signals, MNNTHBX intergrated tail-light

BARS: Driven SBK euro bars, MNNTHBX bar stem with SCOTTS damper, DOMINO grips, Motion Pro revolver throttle kit

PROTECTION: Driven bar ends, OVER racing engine sliders, Rizoma brake lever guard, H2C axle sliders

ACCESSORIES: H2C smoke windscreen, TYGA CF tank cover/instrument cover/round side covers, H2C gas lid CF overlay, Yoshimura engine plugs, LighTech oil cover

REARSETS: Driven rear sets

BRAKES: Tyga brembo adapters, brembo gold calipers, CORE MOTO brake lines, HRC rear brake SBK reservoir, ASV C5 levers, Tokyo Parts brake reservoir cover

BODY: Tyga CF tail cowl & under cowl, tyga front fender, Steady-garage decal kit

this is how she sits for now

H2C side vents that dont do anything, just looks!!!

TYGA bar clamp, CF tank cover, CF meter cluster, H2C gas lidCF overlay

Pro-Taper 7/8ths bar for KLX/DRZ, 1" lower than stock, removed 1 1/2" on each end

TDM headlight and smoke wind-screen

TYGA CF parts

TYGA CF parts

ASV C-5 lever from 2011+ cbr250, DRIVEN grips and bar ends

hotbodies LED smoke flush mount turn signals from 2005+ cbr600RR

nothing but the best, Ohlins rear shock, built really solid, noticed the difference on the 1st ride, smooth and not to stiff!!

gcraft swingarm

yamamoto full exhaust system

with tyga shroud

custom air intake by BigChris, thanks for goin turbo and letting me rock this!!!

tyga CF shroud with a MILD touch!!!

MNNTHBX lightly smoked!!!

BREMBO's safety wired

Grom at Motion Pro for R&D

First Grom with Motion-Pro Revolver kit

1st long ride to Santa Cruz

Moto3 inspired race graphics, thanks to Steady-Garage for making me the graphics i visioned in my head =)

Motochamp July #7

2 page spread of #supergrom

·
Registered
308 Posts
like!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice turns. Do they just fit? No mod needed?
yea, they just fit, its a perfect fit, it matches the factory shape of the grom, u just need to add small spacers in between the inside gap and a big spacer after and tighten down the nut!!!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Looks good, wish I could wheelie like that.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking good.

Are the Tyga CF parts secured by fixings or just stuck on?

I really like the levers
The tyga CF parts are just double taped on, for some reason they didn't provide enough 3m double tape , I went out and bought more!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
niiiceee, how's it ride ??
finally got to test out the rear shock on some twisties and bumpy rd, the shock is definetly better than stock and responds and handles well, its more stiffer for sure cause of the spring, i tried playing with the compression too, im at 12 clicks from soft, theres a total of 24 clicks so im at the middle since im fairly a light guy...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
some new updates

yamamoto exhaust

installed on the bike,this pipe is bad ass!!!

gcraft triple square swingarm 2 1/4 " longer than stock, PMP 36t rear sprocket, DID 120 gold chain with blue titanium nuts

·
Registered
143 Posts
How'd you get the rear reservoir to work? I bought the same one and it seems loose on mine. Show a full pic!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
468 Posts
I told you that you would like the Yamamoto. I love mine! Can't wait to see your bike finished!

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How'd you get the rear reservoir to work? I bought the same one and it seems loose on mine. Show a full pic!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net mobile app
are u talking about the rear brake reservoir, its an HRC kit but its nothing special, i couldve made my own, i cut it really short maybe thats why its not loose....

1 - 20 of 60 Posts