Honda Grom banner

It's August....do you know where your Grom is?

5K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  rkwfxd 
#1 ·
Hopefully mine is in it's crate...waiting to be shipped out!

#10 ·
Mine is having the finishing touches applied by skilled Asian craftsman. The parts that make the red ones faster for the U.S. market go on last. Then, it will be carefully loaded in the velvet lined crate, with porthole, and placed on the top deck of a cruise ship where it can get natural light on its journey across the Pacific.

Sent from 62 West Wallaby St

#12 ·
Mmmmmm too bad. The black ones are assembled by Taiwanese virgins hidden in a special area of the Yangmingshan National Park. These young ladies have all been trained from birth in the special "go fast" assembly techniques only to be used on the black Groms. Honda started this program over two decades ago so that they would have a large enough work force to produce 2014 Groms. This is one reason production is so limited. Additionally, these young ladies work very limited hours and are treated to constant manicures so as not to develop calluses on their hands so as to avoid the potential for scratching so much as a piston ring with a rough hand. I thought you knew. Sorry, I would have told you to get black.

#22 ·
my dealer told me today, that honda hasnt given him any information, only that they should be arriving in august.

:sad:

#25 ·
Yep I saw the same photo. Apparently they use all the red ones as practice mules for the new mechanics and riders. The black ones (the fast ones) are reserved for races. :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.