Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was at al lambs honda on Friday getting ready to pick up a grom. But I had no idea about having to put down a deposit beforehand. When I got there, someone was just leaving on the last grom. I guess it was a good thing cause I'm trying to save up for a wedding and this will definitely put a dent in my savings. But I am determine to get a grom sooner or later. Hopefully dfw grom riders will expand so we can do some group riding. I miss my old days on the ruckus and those group rides

·
Registered
695 Posts
You in NY? May be to far for you... Or ya may at least think about trailering! :wink::wink:
Yea i think I'm too far but I'm just really jealous u guys are already planning a group ride while I'm still waiting here, on the verge of strangling my dealer lol.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another in Rowlett? Badass!!! Thinking Thursday night would be a good evening to put a few miles on. What do ou guys think?

Blayne

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm down but I'm west of Fort Worth in Aledo. Anybody have contact info for a couple Grom owners out here my way? I see 2 or 3 riding around together often, 2 red and 1 black. But I've never seen them while I'm on my Grom or even where I'm able to talk to them. Would love to meet them though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts