Honda Grom banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
36, Grom isn't my first bike and it's used as a second bike (actually probably gets more use than my main bike) but still, never too old for a Grom IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
What's age got to do with anything? I'm not a big fan of a Grom/Monkey as a first motorcycle (much more capable and just as easy to learn on bikes out there) but they're great fun for what they are. I've been riding for nearly 50 years (62 years old) and have been dragging a knee on the track since my late teens. I love it when the guys at a track day see all this gray beard and hair come out from under the helmet of the guy that's been lapping all the young flat bellies.

However, I'm a fan of anything that gets more people out enjoying life on two wheels so go ahead and rock that Grom.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Your mom said NO Motorcycle! LOL, JK...... Pushing 50 and have several bikes, been racing since the mid 70's. Until I got my Duke a few years ago, the Grom was my favorite street (and some track days) toy. No replacement for a supersport on the track though....

Me last Oct 1st track day in nearly 4 years, and 1st time back on the R6 since I nearly died on the Grom when a trailblazer hit me doing 50mph on the Grom. If I can come back from that, anything is possible... Rule the fear, don't let it rule you!

EDIT!!!! Who's the jackazz that revived a 4y/o thread? LOL!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts