Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
45 here and i have been at it 25 yrs. signature has my other junk i also have. groms are fuuun. welcome!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
:serious::serious:

If you're worried about 30 being too old, you've got some troubled years ahead of you... Of course, now you're making me self-conscious about being almost 40...
Nothing wrong with your 40's. They feel just like your 30's, except you THINK you still look the same. To young people, you look old though lol.

·
Registered
150 Posts
You are NEVER too old to start any activity that brings you joy, happiness, and gets you outside of your dwelling and out of your own brain. Activities which stimulate the body as much as the brain are absolutely essential to your mental, physical, and social health. Some riders combine motorcycles as part of their social interactions (that is why you are reading this forum), as a group experience. Others use it to escape direct interaction with other "humans". You are commended for not living in the "shoulda, coulda, woulda" state when it comes to learning how to ride a motorcycle. You are not dead yet. Do something new every day.

To help keep you in a young state of mine, every day you want to go ride, have for breakfast your favorite things when you were a teenager. Set the tone, and enjoy it. This is from a 47 year old keeping up and also setting the pace with a 14 year old.

Reactions: SheilaGrom17

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
You never to old or too young to try something that you want to do.

Having fun is the goal in life and not hurting others while doing it.

I try anything that attracts my attention or challenge me

Just enjoy life and do what ever you want to do that will make you happy

Ride safe

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm 33 myself, been riding the past 24yrs (started at 9yrs old) and I totally LOVE my Honda Grom! I've had a motorcycle every year ever since I was 9, turned 16 and had some sort of road bike every year. I literally have a love affair for all things 2 wheels, I've got more miles this season on my Grom than my Harley Bagger lol.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts