Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - anyone have any ideas for an integrated tail light yet?

I have seen lots of bike pics with the huge rear fender removed obviously... and apparently without rear turn signals at all?

That looks perfect - but... well... I need turn signals.

I'm looking for the super clean look of a single unified tail light with brake/blinkers (all preferably LED), and the "illegal" license plate mounted under fender.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Hmmmm, I have seen lic plate frames that had turn signals built into the sides of the frame. You could pick up a tail tiddy from composimo and then ditch the factory turn signals and use one of those plate frames.

·
Registered
325 Posts
no that's still ugly nor what he means.
better than stock but in no way integrated
My superhawk taillight was just slightly bigger and has integrated i'm sure with time there will be one. it's not TOOO small.

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
I want to sayvthisbis gunna be bigger then the crf50 pitbike scene for sures. Yes give it time and people will make stuff for her

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I'd like one that is plug and play and takes the place of and looks similar to the stock factory light.

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
457 Posts
Brandon grom thank you very much i have been blowing them up to do some stuff. There shit is legit i have always suggested them to customers cuz i have had nothing but the best in quality with them guys. And im with rkwfd (million post man) i want a oem style. Im pumped.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Just bookmarked their site.

A stock looking IT would fit right in with the long-term vision I have for my Grom.

·
Vendor
3,992 Posts
Just bookmarked their site.

A stock looking IT would fit right in with the long-term vision I have for my Grom.

With Plug-n-play wiring and no extra relays needed would be nice.

·
Vendor
3,992 Posts
Sick. I wanna see one mounted!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using HondaGrom.net mobile app
Want to see it installed and lights on.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts