Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for back up bikes in case I can't get the grom. Do any of you have any recommendations for other bikes or scooters. I'm looking for something fun and that can get me to school and back, that can handle Houston tx streets and it's drivers. Even thought I would be taking mostly back streets I want something that goes as fast as the grom in case I have to get on a major street. It wouldn't hurt if it is around the same price as the grom or less.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
shadow,

have u called all the dealers in hosuton. hondaof houston, stubbs, honda of katy, and bon lunsford?

did u put money down or just your name for a callback at all of the dealers?

good luck. i,m in sugar land.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I would try Cleveland CycleWerks Heist or Misfit. Price is about the same as Grom and both bikes use 250cc engine. Quality is what you would expect from made in China, but both are good looking bikes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've actually had a depost down for 250 at honda of houston and was 8 in line for one but my grandmother had gotten sick and I had to get it refunded. Also I did call stubbs and emailed them but I have yet to receive a reply and that was last month. I've called Honda of Houston early this week to see how many deposits were put down last week it was 6 now it's up to 13.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you have not seen it yet, check out the KTM Duke 125. Same concept and makes more power, except for $4k, that's pushing a 250 class or better price .
duke125.JPG

1 - 20 of 31 Posts