Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant decide if I like the Red stock look or red/black look. I was pretty pumped to find the prices of the stock body work to be so inexpensive. Black side covers were only $23/side retail.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Maybe change the front fender to black and the sub frame to red..... Just a thought. My friend did somthing simaler on his Ducati hyper motard. Like the previous posters said unique ... And that's what we are all shooting for.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I think the red/black combo looks good! Haven't seen anyone else do that yet, unique and very cool.
2x!!!

Maybe change the front fender to black and the sub frame to red..... Just a thought. My friend did somthing simaler on his Ducati hyper motard. Like the previous posters said unique ... And that's what we are all shooting for.
That will be even better i think!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I like the red/black.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Leave it stock or go all black.
Final pic looks like you broke a tank plastic and that's the only color you could find on short notice.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm detecting venom... Let the man express himself ,without giving him a complex .....would you say that shit to Monet, Dali ,or Picasso ....it's his canvas let him paint!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Dali was so twisted out on mesqulene he would paint you in a picture and the sell it to you....and then buy it back from you

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
He asked for opinions so he should expect some negative and some positive opinions.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Factory red/black looks better than having half black half red on the front section IMO

·
Registered
18 Posts
I thought you were going Hi-Viz?

I also think it looks like you replaced a broken part with whatever was available. Of course not what happened just saying.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts