1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
you do realize there are only like 4 members that actually own groms. lol

·
Registered
677 Posts
lol. i guess if you "build" it. i think the issue is, these things are SOOOOO fun that you just ride and ride and ride and ride. no time to build. look at composi... hes had his for what, like 3-4 years and we get like 2 pictures of the thing.... lol too busy riding!!!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Am still running my engine in, waiting for some carbon bits from tyga, we wait weeks to get stuff from Thailand, my new tyres came today so al get them fitted this week when I get a chance as the vee rubber ones are ok in the dry but like barefoot skating in diahorreah in the wet, unpleasant, also I am very picky when it comes to putting stuff on my bikes, I like the bling but I don't want it looking like liberaces bike with chandeliers and Swarovski crystal sticking in my ass, be patient padowans!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Am still running my engine in, waiting for some carbon bits from tyga, we wait weeks to get stuff from Thailand, my new tyres came today so al get them fitted this week when I get a chance as the vee rubber ones are ok in the dry but like barefoot skating in diahorreah in the wet, unpleasant, also I am very picky when it comes to putting stuff on my bikes, I like the bling but I don't want it looking like liberaces bike with chandeliers and Swarovski crystal sticking in my ass, be patient padowans!
No worries, just be sure to start one once you get in gear ;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ha ha Its not that easy getting the bits at the moment, done my tail tidy,exhaust(temporary one) some more bling on the way, i'm spending hours on the computer trying to get hold of stuff.
so all in good time ladies,

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Exhaust?! What? You been holding out on us! Saw your TT and it is great. How about a photo of your exhaust?

·
Registered
232 Posts
We can ship one from Thailand. Price is approx 4400 USD shipped UPS. Let me know if you are interested because we have to get in the queue for ordering a bike (around 1-2 weeks).

·
Registered
232 Posts
should have said, this is dismantled in three boxes and two consignee addresses. Takes only 3 days to arrive to your door.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts