Honda Grom banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All funny. I'm getting tired of waiting I have a Grom load of cash burning a hole in my pocket. I just spent time on Craigslist looking for a deal. The grom will be my valued companion at many track days in the future, but I want the future to be here now. Argh.

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Meah, I fell in love with my Harley from a photo in August on 1998. Put down a deposit and had to wait until December of 1998.

I still love that bike. I expect I will feel the same about the Grom in a decade +.

·
Registered
942 Posts
i had my first last night... lol.... rode it to a party, parked and then the horn kept going off and i couldn't turn it off.... then i woke up cause my alarm was goin off.. lol

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Well it happened. I had a dream about the Grom last night. In the dream my local dealer was having an open house and they had an MSX there to look at. Could'nt even sit on it though.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well it happened. I had a dream about the Grom last night. In the dream my local dealer was having an open house and they had an MSX there to look at. Could'nt even sit on it though.
Thats not a dream that's a NIGHTMARE! Aaaaaaaahhhhh!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Yeah it did kind of suck. As soon as I woke up I was like WTF?! Almost cancelled my deposit with that dealer LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts