Honda Grom banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody do a huge favor for me and measure their plastics? I want to wrap mine, but need to know how much to buy and would like to have the wrap ready to go before my Grom is here next week. You don't have to measure weird angles or anything, just measure a square around each piece like in the pic. It would be much appreciated if someone would take the time to do this for me! I can send you a few Grom decals for your time. Thanks!
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Supermoto

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
so you only want that square?

or each panel?

I will measure for you in the morning.

Sorry i have a bad time comprehending stuff... i was never good at english.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so you only want that square?

or each panel?

I will measure for you in the morning.

Sorry i have a bad time comprehending stuff... i was never good at english.
Each panel would be great. Also, I don't think this part is plastic, but if you could get that too it'd be awesome! Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Supermoto
Thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Each panel would be great. Also, I don't think this part is plastic, but if you could get that too it'd be awesome! View attachment 1355
Thanks for the help!!
That part is plastic, when i got some spare time ill try n help you out

Sent from my HTC One S using HondaGrom.net mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
Post the dimensions in the thread if you don't mind ... I'm going to do a straight matte white wrap but there's no sense in ordering more than I need.

He's had his GROM for a day and already helping people out like crazy, kudos to you lkwan78!

Reactions: banks619

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Post the dimensions in the thread if you don't mind ... I'm going to do a straight matte white wrap but there's no sense in ordering more than I need.

He's had his GROM for a day and already helping people out like crazy, kudos to you lkwan78!
Nevermind, don't post them! I don't want swartzie copying my matte white idea!!! Haha just kidding, we'll have the cleanest looking Groms!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Nevermind, don't post them! I don't want swartzie copying my matte white idea!!! Haha just kidding, we'll have the cleanest looking Groms!
I want to wrap mine in reflective white. Kinna like how the license plates are. Matte white I would prolly jus plasti dip um.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I want to wrap mine in reflective white. Kinna like how the license plates are. Matte white I would prolly jus plasti dip um.
That's not a bad idea, maybe an overlay of the white on white so the reflective is sorta 'lost' during the day hours but in the light goes POW!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
aww snap... I want to ghost my grom yellow! I bought an entire roll of vinyl to cut ghost flames for my wife. the roll is still sitting in the garage.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aww snap... I want to ghost my grom yellow! I bought an entire roll of vinyl to cut ghost flames for my wife. the roll is still sitting in the garage.
Is is a transparent vinyl? Or just really close to the color? I have a vinyl cutter if ya'll find a flame design online that could be traced, depending on the type of vinyl, I might be able to cut it

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Can somebody do a huge favor for me and measure their plastics? I want to wrap mine, but need to know how much to buy and would like to have the wrap ready to go before my Grom is here next week. You don't have to measure weird angles or anything, just measure a square around each piece like in the pic. It would be much appreciated if someone would take the time to do this for me! I can send you a few Grom decals for your time. Thanks!
View attachment 1353
the top piece is 12 x 18
lower piece is 20 x 11

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Each panel would be great. Also, I don't think this part is plastic, but if you could get that too it'd be awesome! View attachment 1355
Thanks for the help!!

This one is 19 x 5

you didn't ask but
the front fender is 24x22
Part number 3 in this picture is 3x8 Auto part Automotive exterior Automotive window part Diagram Automotive fuel system

if you need anytinhg else let me know. sorry took so long. I had been meaning to measure this morning.

BTW. I'm much better with measuring than 6 months ago but to CYA. u may want to add an inch. I don't want you to guestimate short because i'm ruler challenged.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Awesome! Thank you.

There will be extra no doubt because of contours but I never imagined only a square yard of material!!!! That's kickass!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for taking the time! Got my vinyl ordered, and just got a call from my dealer saying my Grom will be here tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
i defientely want to see you u end up doing with the wrapping!!!

btw no problem!!! glad to to help. did you add a bit extra to my dimensions? i will feel terrible if i was off...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i defientely want to see you u end up doing with the wrapping!!!

btw no problem!!! glad to to help. did you add a bit extra to my dimensions? i will feel terrible if i was off...
Haha ya I did and don't worry I wouldn't hold it against you! Shoot me a pm with your address and I'll send you some "I <3 My Grom" decals!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts