Honda Grom banner

i love rice, you love rice, we all love rice

Build: 
40K views 86 replies 16 participants last post by  i heart ricers 
I think those stunt cage looks awesome but aesthetics aside its $325 for a set. To replace fairings/shroud on the Grom its ~$60 for both sides. I dont see the justification here. Am I missing something? I have a limited upgrade budget so just trying to see what makes the most sense.

the plastics are the least of my worries if this thing goes down

same goes for streetbikes fyi

are u stuntin only or daily ridin too
No stunts just daily riding. Was thinking about getting something to protect from lowsides but with shrouds being so cheap not sure if its worth it. Even the axle sliders are like ~$50 a set.

The only thing i can think of is it helps protect the exhaust but from the image it looks like the exhaust is still in trouble even with the cage installed.

no stunts at all um then def dnt worry about a cage thers tons of other cheap sliders out ther

r u sayin 50 is a lot bc u wont get anything cheaper than that

also ill take better pics the exhaust wont b touched
Thanks. Would be good to see some pictures of the cage and the exhaust.
Not saying $50 is a lot just saying compared to replacing the fairings seems like a wash. But i do think the axle sliders may protect more parts than just the fairings.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.