Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that we needed a gun thread.... Tadaaaaaa! God fearing men (and especially ladies) unite and show off your firearms.

My favorite baby right now is my Desert Eagle (Not the one you immediately think of) 1911 G .45 ACP. Stock photo to follow:

I got the .45 because they don't make a .46.

What do you have?

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Just a little heads up all USA website are monitored and filtered by various government agencies to filter out words such as guns, bombs, ammo, and such. Just a warning if you want to expose yourself to what you own/have/etc.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Guns are evil and dangerous. So I keep all of mine locked in a safe. My current favorite is my little Ruger Sr22. Fun Accurate and cheap to shoot.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a little heads up all USA website are monitored and filtered by various government agencies to filter out words such as guns, bombs, ammo, and such. Just a warning if you want to expose yourself to what you own/have/etc.
I had to undergo a background check to get the guns in the first place... They know what I have... And they know my i.p. address, and they are watching where I am due to the GPS unit in my pocket I call a phone. I think that I will be okay. As a God fearing citizen of this great country of ours, I am given the liberty, nay the RIGHT to bear arms, and to move about this land of ours unhindered. Might as well enjoy it while I can instead of cowering and fearing that THEY are going to come take it. They can come strip the guns out of the hands of those who have them legally and abide by the laws all they want. That will not change the fact that the baddies will get, have, and use guns.

***EDIT: Just so you know, your user name is to the left of all the words that you warned us about using, and that user name looks pretty suspect...

·
Registered
296 Posts
I love my XD sub-compact 9mm, but it's badly in need of a day at the range. Nick, we oughtta plan one! Do we have any other Austin area gun owners on this site?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will just need to save up a few week's salary to afford the .45 rounds! HAHA! The only downside to having so much stopping power. That power costs money.

The other side is that I would much rather spend the money at the range and actually KNOW how my gun works and shoots, than save the money and find myself in a dangerous situation made more dangerous by my ignorance.

·
Registered
147 Posts
GUNS eeekkkk:shocked: GUNS are for killing things, the general public don't have guns in the UK. too easy to point it at somebody, pull the trigger, then think oh shit what have I done.

I have a gun though, its a super soaker 2000

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have always been a firearm enthusiast. My wife and I shoot at a local gun club and enjoy the time together. I think everyone should fire a pistol and a rifle of some sort at least once in their lifetime. Guns are just tools. They have a purpose, they built this amazing nation we live in.

·
Registered
173 Posts
GUNS eeekkkk:shocked: GUNS are for killing things, the general public don't have guns in the UK. too easy to point it at somebody, pull the trigger, then think oh shit what have I done.

I have a gun though, its a super soaker 2000
Only idiots would do something like that. Gun safety is just as important as owning a gun, shame you guys are denied that right over there.

Guns, I love guns! :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
I personally don't own a gun, not sure if I ever will. I don't have a problem with ppl who do own guns. Guns are like everything else in life, if it's something you love then learn to handle it right and correctly. Make sure you take your precautions so that it doesn't get into the hands of some idiot who has no idea what it's all about.

·
Registered
20 Posts
At any moment that I may be out and about I may be carrying a variety of tools.
Here is what is most frequently in my pockets.
LCP014.jpg
Click on the picture to view full size.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I like guns, ammo, ar15's, 9mm semi auto handguns, explosives, bombs, shotguns that hold 12 rounds, magpul pmags, .223/5.56 cheap rounds and I like to talk about all that in the right forum.. As this s a motorcycle forum I ttalk about motorcycles here. Just saying there are plenty of forums for y'all god fearing Americans to talk about guns.

You Have a nice day now, ya hear.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I like guns, ammo, ar15's, 9mm semi auto handguns, explosives, bombs, shotguns that hold 12 rounds, magpul pmags, .223/5.56 cheap rounds and I like to talk about all that in the right forum.. As this s a motorcycle forum I ttalk about motorcycles here. Just saying there are plenty of forums for y'all god fearing Americans to talk about guns.

You Have a nice day now, ya hear.
That is why we have an OFF TOPIC section. Hopefully the friends we make on here talking about Groms will transcend into other interest like this one.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts