Honda Grom banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok..... So my buddy Dylan is one of the lucky few who physically owns a GROM. I have been bugging him for 4 days now to let me see it in person but our schedules wouldn't allow it.

So my wife and I were at Penn Square Mall in OKC and he hit me up saying "I'm going to be at the mall if you want to see the GROM"

Perfect news! So we continue our shopping while we wait for him to arrive. I'm getting really giddy at this point.

He says "I'm here"

We walk out to the garage roof top parking and I instantly start scanning for it..."where is it!?!" I exclaim as I get more an more nervous about seeing it in person. Then..... Right in front of me I see two mirrors popping up over a concrete wall. "THERE IT IS!!!!" I run over to it and I'm floored by its apperance. I just knew I wanted black but after seeing his I know that's the wrong choice. RED IS THE WAY TO GO.

THIS BIKE IN INCREDIBLE. I'LL UPDATE MORE INFO LATER Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Supermoto Car

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Black is where it's at.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I won't be able to see the color while I'm riding.
I just need to make sure the rear of the bike looks good and the back of my shirt cuz that is all anyone is going to see. :big smile:

Not really. I am sloooooooooooowwwwwwwwww.

·
Registered
674 Posts
The Red might have 5 hp more, but the black has a secret military grade topcoating in the paint job, which lets the bike cut through the air, and if you calculate it gives u an equal of 6hp!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Rkwfd all i can say is your gunna bitch about the angle of the stock exhaust. Hahahah

I just need to make sure the rear of the bike looks good and the back of my shirt cuz that is all anyone is going to see. :big smile:

Not really. I am sloooooooooooowwwwwwwwww.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts