Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dropped by one of my local bike shops as I heard they had just gotten in a Grom. Two things that instantly struck me about it. Firstly, how much better it looks in person than it does in any photos I've seen.
And secondly how big it was!!! Yes!
I was expecting it to be a little bigger than my Gorilla (with its extended swing arm), but it was much bigger than I expected. Although the wheelbase was only a little longer, the bike was so much taller. I was shocked actually.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hmmm if Tokyo is just getting them now what are our chances?

Oh the humanity!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hmm that is sweet to hear it was bigger than you thought. Even with pictures I cant get a good idea of how big/small it actually is.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Hmmm if Tokyo is just getting them now what are our chances?

Oh the humanity!
Probably still pretty good, I mean it is not like the Grom is produced in Japan, they probably just get top priority over the US.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Probably still pretty good, I mean it is not like the Grom is produced in Japan, they probably just get top priority over the US.
Thats quite right...the GROM is made in Thailand after all. Perhaps also they want our currency so thats in our favor also. My dealer however appears to have no clue at this point as to when they will get one...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts