Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...anyone see what's wrong with this picture?
Yellow Product Fender Plant Vehicle

Yeah, I thought so. After getting through the third package in the box, I just started ripping open plastic and paper, and lo and behold, WTF?!? RED???!!!

The OEM and "dunning" stickers on the outside of the plastic overwrap have the red part number, but the pick sticker they slapped on the other side of the part, has the yellow part number on it. I've sent CMSNL a support ticket, asking what the heck, but we'll see what happens. They better not expect me to foot the bill for returning the part, since it was obviously their mistake.

Also, for as long as it took for them to get the parts in to begin with, I'm leery of how long this will take to resolve.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
That is a total bummer.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL ... yeah, but I do already have red, as well. This was to complete my full set of all available colors, so I could mix and match my colored bits, at will. At least the front fender was yellow, as that's the first yellow part I'm planning to use, in the creation of my Gromeleon.

Reactions: banks619

·
Registered
111 Posts
Great. Mine are on the way too. I only ordered two pieces so I hope half of my order is not red....
Perhaps you & DD could work out a mutually beneficial trade. Shudder to think how long the next parcel takes to get here from the Netherlands...once the "closed due to greed & stupidity" signs come down in DC. USCBP isn't exactly your bestest buddy, even without this latest excuse.

·
Registered
20 Posts
@shapeshifter thanks for the info on the site ! But I can't seem to find the Honda grom under the Honda category or the Honda msx ! What I'm I doing wrong ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
You kinda have to know what you're looking for, in order to find it on their site. Either put in a partial part number, that isolates the search results to the Grom/MSX125 only, and scroll through everything, until you find what you're looking for, or enter the complete part numbers.

MSX125 Queen Bee Yellow Pearl (Y217) part#'s
Cover L Side: 83540-K26-900ZA
Cover R Side: 83530-K26-900ZA
Cowl, L, RR.: N/A (uses black part #77225-K26-900ZA)
Cowl, R, RR.: N/A (uses black part #77215-K26-900ZA)
Cowl, Center RR: N/A (uses black part #77230-K26-900ZA)
Shroud, L: 83490-K26-900ZA
Shroud, R: 83480-K26-900ZA
Fender, Front: 61100-K26-900ZA
Decal "Honda": 86101-K26-900ZB
Decal R Wing: 86201-K26-900ZA
Decal L Wing: 86202-K26-900ZA
Decal MSX125 (qty 2): N/A (uses black part #86771-K26-900ZB)
Decal PGM-FI (qty 2): 86831-K26-900ZA

Note: the partial part number search may exclude part numbers with a different extension, such as the case with the body colors, but you'll get the gist of it, once you start playing around.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Update: I heard back from "Gert" at Consolidated Motor Spares...
Sorry for the inconvenience. There has been made a mistake in the warehouse. I will reorder the correct part for you immediately at our supplier. You may keep the incorrect part, please don't send it back.
The part is on stock at our supplier and will be delivered to us 14-10-2013.

Again our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

So, it looks like all will be well, in the end. It took only three days for the first box to make it from door to door, so here's hoping I'll have the replacement part, in about two weeks.

Reactions: MSX125

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ah, that's good news. Looks like you'll have sorted pretty quickly.
You may get a few $$ for the red one if you're lucky.

Did they come with the PGM-FI graphics already applied?

Sent from my HTC One

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Did they come with the PGM-FI graphics already applied?
Yeah, they did. Isn't that weird, considering none of the other panels came with the decal already on there, and the same panels from Tyga, don't?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts