Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a short clip on how to quick burn your mini 5 with the aracer smart app and also some of the new features with the new updates the mini 5 and super 2 have received

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
thanks for the video, the last one on idle speed needed the person speak a little louder, could not understand what they were trying to do.

·
Registered
673 Posts
thanks for the video, the last one on idle speed needed the person speak a little louder, could not understand what they were trying to do.
Cisco, I think he just says to come closer or something like that. The point of the video is just to show the different idle patterns.

·
Registered
673 Posts
oh god... thats the most gimmicky feature set ever. Fucking idle lope tune, and 2 step for your grom... jezus, for all the instagram bois.
I agree, but there is a certain hilarity in making a grom 2 step...

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Question on quick burn for my 2014 grom with a Takegawa 181-4v bbk kit!!!!

I was told to use the 125cc quick burn selection instead of the 170cc quick burn selection for my takegawa 181-4v engine, now which one is the best correct selection.

I was running the quick burn 125cc selection and it ran ok and I loaded the 170cc quick burn for the 2014 grom and noticed that the base map was brought down a little lower than with the 125cc quick burn flash it went like from a 74% down to about 54.9% base fuel.

Just wondering who else out there with a BBK kit 170cc or greater cc and a 2014-15 grom are using what flash and what is your results.

·
Registered
856 Posts
It seems the most common problem Grom owners here are having the most trouble with is tuning. It also seems that is the problem which requires the most time and costs the most money.

Why?

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
So after Burn flashing the old std MXS125 flash map the grom seems to run ok compared to the 170cc map for the OG.

So I will stick with the first selection on mini5 flash for OG which there was only 2 selection and the SF grom had about 4 choices.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts