Honda Grom banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

YouTube Video Link

YouTube Channel How-To Videos

Post questions or comments below and I will gladly help! Super easy to do with the right tools.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Monkey and others
1,004 Posts
I'm using this for the 5 speed install. Thanks for posting.

I'm planning on installing my crank without a tool though. I'll use heat to drop in the bearing and then I'll heat the bearing to drop in the crank.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was going to probably get the Takegawa 5 Speeds as it looks like you dont need to relocate the speed sensor. Is there any major difference?

Oh wait - this IS the takegawa 5 speed, right? You're just using a Kitaco tool to pull the shaft through the bearing?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to probably get the Takegawa 5 Speeds as it looks like you dont need to relocate the speed sensor. Is there any major difference?

Oh wait - this IS the takegawa 5 speed, right? You're just using a Kitaco tool to pull the shaft through the bearing?
Just the Kitaco tool for the crank. makes the job so much easier. this IS the takegawa 5 speed :) super simple.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts