Honda Grom banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Installed the Vagabond Motorsports Fender Eliminator. Had a few hiccups, hopefully this helps others decide on a product. One thing that could be improved, include instructions, make a way to line up the turn signals so that won't spin when you crank them down.

Overall I am very happy with the install and the finished result!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wow lance, what a great video!! My bad on the no instructions but you did a really good job particularly with the wiring. The license plate bolts are close to the blinkers as that was the only way I could get the muffler clearance where I wanted it. Look for some Vagabond swag headed your way!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow lance, what a great video!! My bad on the no instructions but you did a really good job particularly with the wiring. The license plate bolts are close to the blinkers as that was the only way I could get the muffler clearance where I wanted it. Look for some Vagabond swag headed your way!!
Like & Thumbs Up! I had fun installing it, Its always satisfying to wrench on your vehicles!

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
Thanks for the video, it should help out my bra das and sisters in Hawaii and maybe other parts of the Country from cutting the wires instead of just pulling it out like you did.

Very good job and video instructions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts