Honda Grom banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL I made it for a friend but decided a lot of people would benefit so I posted on youtube. If you aren't intelligent enough to get the gist from this video, you probably shouldnt be working on your bike anyway.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
LOL I made it for a friend but decided a lot of people would benefit so I posted on youtube. If you aren't intelligent enough to get the gist from this video, you probably shouldnt be working on your bike anyway.
He was making a joke, but one could argue that if you aren't intelligent enough to not make a vertical video, don't make videos. :p

Anyway, thanks for posting. It's good info.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
How has your experience been with the PCV+WB2?
Great so far. I definitely recommend using an AFR gauge to monitor your mixture. There's a ton of help available online, too. If you run a wire to the speedo output you can calibrate speed and gearing, then create maps for each individual gear so that you're not using exactly the same map for each. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
13 Posts
thanks for posting this! i did mine a little bit differently, but used your thread for inspiration! i bent my tabs the other way and happened to have spacers to space off the bracket.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts