• 2001-server crash

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think you might be obsessed a little bit, 1100+ post and still a month to go before we even get our grimy hands on our Groms lol You have more than double the post of the next person.. I'd like to know what you think of yourself and where you think you'll be come AUGUST 15th :crazy:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
:haha: LOL. Dude that is so funny. I read this and started laughing and my wife came in to see what I was laughing about. I showed her your post. Her response, "Yeah, I'll say you are obsessed. You are very obsessed when it comes to your Grom." LOL

At least I'm not an alcoholic or a drug addict or cheating on her and she knows where to find me. :big smile:

To be honest, I really have only looked at post count a couple of times, once I noticed I was at 99X and I thought oh, cool I can get to 1,000 and then another time later that day when I was almost to 1,100. :yawn:

You guys should start a $5 pool.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
OK I just checked my states, I have to go with 1200-1500. July 15 is only a week away. I am almost up to 1200 and it looks like right now I am averaging 23 a day so that would be another 150 or so. I'm thinking 1300-1400 by the 15th.

BUT!!!! Now that I have said that I wouldn't want it to influence my count. Believe it or not, there are times when I think of things and DON'T post.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Hey I did it! August 15 it is. OK that is going to change my prediction. Pretty sure I'll hit 1500+ by then based on my past addiction to this forum.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you!

I was on the home page and saw the post count stat and though "son of a bitch!" Lol so I thought it'd be funny to see how many post you can get too in the next month and have a poll

I'm going 1501+ considering some of these UK guys are really getting the ball rolling with mods, it's only going to give you more things to post about :popped out:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would be posting more but I don't have anything to add. Our MSX 125 riders are not contributing enough to the forum!!!! Ahem... Dezzie and Swifty... I'm talking to you guys. At least Compisimo is fabricating.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
You know it's true. Can't be mad at me for agreeing, at least I didn't start the thread.
Naaa I'm not mad at all. I think it is funny too. Just like we say at work, "If you can't laugh at yourself, we will do it for you."

·
Registered
955 Posts
I was also thinking, does this guy sleep? Maybe after you get your grom you can. its like when you were young the night of christmas and all you can think about is what you got. The anticipation can be a bitch. Heres your moment of fame, a thread where you are the topic. Post your heart out.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I was also thinking, does this guy sleep? Maybe after you get your grom you can. its like when you were young the night of christmas and all you can think about is what you got. The anticipation can be a bitch. Heres your moment of fame, a thread where you are the topic. Post your heart out.
Oh joy oh joy my moment of fame. LOL:haha: Yeah sometimes I don't sleep and right now anyway I have a lot of time on the CP. That will change in a few weeks. It is kind of fun to be top poster right now but eventually I will get passed by a lot of folks.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Oh joy oh joy my moment of fame. LOL:haha: Yeah sometimes I don't sleep and right now anyway I have a lot of time on the CP. That will change in a few weeks. It is kind of fun to be top poster right now but eventually I will get passed by a lot of folks.
I doubt that!!! lol. I am the closest to you and I'm like 700 behind you lol.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts