Honda Grom banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm fairly new rider and a new member to this forum and I have a question. I dropped my 2014 Grom today (nothing serious pretty minor drop) and when I picked my bike back up, the left blinker snapped off, and my instrument display was dead. I tried turning her on and off to see if that would help (obviously didn't help). Does anyone know of this is easily fixable or what I should do? The bike runs fine and smooth, I just can't see if my brights are on, my mph, my fuel indicator, and my speed, or anything else for that matter. Any helpful tips on how to fix this or what it could be or where to start would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
The twin filaments in the indicator will have touched, giving a short circuit and killing a fuse. Remove the broken indicator to isolate the faulty part, then replace the broken fuse in the fuse box under the seat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The twin filaments in the indicator will have touched, giving a short circuit and killing a fuse. Remove the broken indicator to isolate the faulty part, then replace the broken fuse in the fuse box under the seat.
How do you know what fuse ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts