Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i had a few questions about my size, and how i felt on the bike, how comfortable it was, and also since i have my MadAss and some Rucks, how does it look/feel/ride in comparison, etc... So, i decided to do a quick photo comparison with the bikes i have.

Now, as for my size... i'm about 6' tall, and about 225-230lbs, and i have a 30" inseam... Probably not far from 'average american'.. hahah!

Here is a picture showing the Grom, the MadAss125, and one of my lowered/slammed Rucks... By the way, on the Grom i naturally sit a bit further back on the seat than most probably will... i do that on ALL my bikes actually. Its not comfortable for me to sit forward more. Thats why i never got the Corbin seat for my Z125, because it forces you to sit further forward... and also why i don't care for the PCX125... so for me, any 'seat cowl' that covers the passenger seat area won't work or feel right... but, i like the option of sliding forward like on a dirt bike for better control over rough stuff or dirt roads, etc...

I hope this photo comparison helps you see how the bike looks compared to others.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
The Grom does not look small to me. It looks tight and compact. I believe I am really going to enjoy riding it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Some barbacks will help with your MA.

But that picture of you on the GROM looks like a very good fit!

Very encourageing!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm 6'2" and 185 ... I might look like a spider monkey flying down the road on this but man o man am I excited!

Thanks for the pics, and kudos on that clean ruck and the one in the background!

·
Registered
942 Posts
could you do side by side with a sportbike of some sort please? 600rr 1000rr r6 r1 any of those will do. for the guys that are comming from big bikes. i seen a vid (gregs garage or something) next to a cb500, but i'm pretty sure those sit kinna high anyway (the front handle bar section anyway). and i'm pretty sure the cb500 bars are higher than a sportbike too....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts