Honda Grom banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time: 10:00a CDT

Meet Location: Target Westheimer at HWY 99 https://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=...00506,0.000774&t=h&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=21&z=20

Plan: Meet up chat and hit the road to the Katy Cart Track for TMGP races. Following some races, we will hit all 3 corners (LOL) on the west side of Houston and rally back to a location for food. Come for a while or for the whole time.

TMGP Info - Texas Mini GP Series

Track Location - Gulf Coast Karters | Directions to Gulf Coast Karters, Katy, TX | Kart Racing in Houston | Houston Kart Track

What to bring - $10 for entry to races, water (some for purchase at track and we will stop occasionally), a few extra bucks for lunch. Total route length from Target will be approximately 70miles.

PM me for questions or just show up. Hit me up if you need my cell number.:hondalogo::blackgrom::redgrom:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice. So far we have Garret, SassyChassis, Shoebacca, Blanco and myself.

JGooze, FDGuy and TheMagicMan can't make it. Maybe next weekend.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fun ride today folks! Too bad the rain ended it a little early. Time to hit Blanco's 3090 run next weekend. The BORC and the Mafia represented strong today! LOL

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was good to have you out today. Now that we have some riders around here, we can have a ton of rides and make the Austin guys look bad.:smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts