Honda Grom banner

Houston, TX Grom Ride 09-22-13

6K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  elizerr 
#1 · (Edited)
Houston, TX Grom Ride 09-22-13 Vid/Pics

Here is a compilation of videos and photos from our ride today. We had Blanco, SassyChassis, Shoebacca78, Garrett and myself out there. Just for grins, 3 of us wore our full race leathers out for the ride. Total trip was 200+ miles. The weather was perfect and the Grom got lots of waves, thumbs up and smiles. We stopped in for a burger and a beer at the Yankee biker bar. Over 100 Harleys out there and you wouldn't believe the looks we got. LOL Lots of genuine interest in the Grom, questions, stories were told (some true) and friends were made. Garrett did some wheelies and stoppies in the parking lot and we were on our way home.

A good day was had by all and most importantly, everyone stayed shiny side up! Next time, we need some more Houston area people to join us and maybe get the Austin guys down for a ride too.

Video will be live momentarily -

Attachments

See less See more
1 4
#6 ·
#24 ·
im from wisconsin but usually go to texas in february to do a couple motocross races to get a jump on the season since everything is still frozen up here. i usually stay in the conroe area around 3 palms mx. if i bring my grom down with me this year it would be cool to hook up with some locals and hit the streets during the week between races. im the only one around here with a grom or similar bike so it sometimes gets kinda boring riding by myself. maybe we can set something up as it gets closer.

#26 ·
Definitely. There are some fairly decent roads up in that area so we could get a few folks together and meet up. I have driven by that track but never stopped to see it. If you are coming out, please let us know. SassyChassis and I would probably come see you on the track too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.