Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Houston, TX Grom Ride 09-22-13 Vid/Pics

Here is a compilation of videos and photos from our ride today. We had Blanco, SassyChassis, Shoebacca78, Garrett and myself out there. Just for grins, 3 of us wore our full race leathers out for the ride. Total trip was 200+ miles. The weather was perfect and the Grom got lots of waves, thumbs up and smiles. We stopped in for a burger and a beer at the Yankee biker bar. Over 100 Harleys out there and you wouldn't believe the looks we got. LOL Lots of genuine interest in the Grom, questions, stories were told (some true) and friends were made. Garrett did some wheelies and stoppies in the parking lot and we were on our way home.

A good day was had by all and most importantly, everyone stayed shiny side up! Next time, we need some more Houston area people to join us and maybe get the Austin guys down for a ride too.

Video will be live momentarily -

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
looks fun ! we had a little cruise out to Joe's Mini Bike this weekend too, maybe I should upload video too.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am running a 140/70 in the rear and loving it. I like the way the width looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The extra weight and tire height probably slowed acceleration a tiny bit. I haven't noticed anything bad. The height is probably close to losing a tooth on the rear sprocket. Just a guess.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have been wanting to get a riding suit like that. None of the motorcycle shops by me have them don't want to buy one and not have it fit cause they are pricey.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have been wanting to get a riding suit like that. None of the motorcycle shops by me have them don't want to buy one and not have it fit cause they are pricey.
Try motorcycle gear.com. Good prices and good customer service!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts