Honda Grom banner

Horn upgrade!

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  TAB Performance 
#1 ·
I couldn't stand the Groms horn anymore. I decided to do something about it, and this is what I came up with. Worth every penny!

#2 ·
Can i have 21 seconds of my life back please? lol.

I was half expecting a fog horn or something so was holding my headphones away from my ears haha.

#4 ·
Can i have 21 seconds of my life back please? lol.

You know deep down you secretly want to do the mod too :D

I can't help it. We can filter here in Cali, so when I'm on the Grom and I filter to the front at a stoplight, the looks I get are great. Most people have never seen one (still don't know how since dealers can't keep them in stock around here), so the look on people's faces is great. When I ring the bell, it's even better lol. I totally play up the goofy big guy on a tiny bike thing when I'm riding the Grom. I'll go out of my way to do a goofy wave to the Harley Rider going the other way. I'll post a video when I get enough out takes haha.

#8 ·
I originally bought it for my CRF250L, and I was going to paint it black first, but once I got the Grom, I liked the original color and how goofy it looks haha. I need to post a side picture. It's covered in (non scary) skulls with hair ties haha.

#13 ·
Hello,

We are a company that makes parts for the H-D/Indian market mainly, but picked up one of these bikes to use at shows for guys to run for lunch etc. One of the first things we did was replace the horn, you can see our video here. If you subscribe to our channel we are going to have a new Grom Video each week, some free mods, some products we offer and we will be working on putting more product out throughout the year.

Hope this helps someone with this issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.