Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are pleased to announce that the official HondaGrom.net Mobile App is finally available. This App is based on the TapaTalk client but is 100% free and fully featured. It is branded to HondaGrom.net and works only with our site. We are still waiting on approval in the Apple store (iOS Version) and we will update this post once it is approved there. But it is already available in the Google Play store for all Android devices (and will be available for Kindle soon).

You can click the following link and it will take you to the App in the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.hondagromnetforums

This app makes reading and posting to the forums from your mobile device much faster and nicer. Be sure to check it out and of course, great reviews are always welcomed :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice! If you don't mind me asking... do you code for a living or work in an IT related field? The site looks better and better everyday. I went to school for SIS and I probably couldn't even build anything near what this site is with a "wysiwyg". Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! If you don't mind me asking... do you code for a living or work in an IT related field? The site looks better and better everyday. I went to school for SIS and I probably couldn't even build anything near what this site is with a "wysiwyg". Keep up the good work.
I don't do much coding. I know a bit of HTML, just enough to get the stuff done here. Kris, one of my partners does most of the coding but in the case of the App, TapaTalk does the coding and we unfortunately have to pay them for the app :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
So I have to wait for the bike. seems like for ever. Now I have to wait for the app to come to the IPhone. Loosing my mind with impatientness. NEED GROM NOW.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Android FTW!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Ahh finally released it. I have loved it since you showed me. Allows me to get my Grom fix even when I am not on the computer at home. Looks great on the Note II! :)

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I just downloaded it. It looks great. Maybe now I can FINALLY get my post count up.:haha::haha::haha:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So I have to wait for the bike. seems like for ever. Now I have to wait for the app to come to the IPhone. Loosing my mind with impatientness. NEED GROM NOW.
Sweet!! Thanks for putting this together for us!!
I can't stand waiting either! And your welcome guys :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts