Honda Grom banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stumbbled across ************** and here are their numbers.

currently active users: 419 (19 members 400 guests) lol.... shy guys..
thds:322, posts: 2500, members: 67

i only joined cause they seem to be less informed on everything and i felt bad knowing stuff an just lurking..... i'm a nice guy like that.

also more vendor support here. and less bs stuff to browse through. i seen numerous threads where they actually copied and pasted every single pic on the kd-shop site, idk jus seemed usless an a annoying to scroll down a whole page of their copied and pasted kd-shop parts pics.

idk just venting i guess....lol

·
Registered
530 Posts
nice, would that be an actual shot of you in the no hander?

·
Registered
736 Posts
stumbbled across ************** and here are their numbers.

currently active users: 419 (19 members 400 guests) lol.... shy guys..
thds:322, posts: 2500, members: 67

i only joined cause they seem to be less informed on everything and i felt bad knowing stuff an just lurking..... i'm a nice guy like that.

also more vendor support here. and less bs stuff to browse through. i seen numerous threads where they actually copied and pasted every single pic on the kd-shop site, idk jus seemed usless an a annoying to scroll down a whole page of their copied and pasted kd-shop parts pics.

idk just venting i guess....lol
Those guys try to copy everything we do :( Not fans of their site either... glad you guys are here and we work hard to make sure this place is everything you could want.

I also know the owner of that site (he owns a ton of motorcycle sites) and he's never ridden or owned a motorcycle in his life.

Where as the 3 people that started this site all have owned motorcycles and all 3 of us have Groms on order.

HondaGrom.net - By Grom Owners, for Grown Owners :)

And we also give free stickers to our members! :)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those guys try to copy everything we do :( Not fans of their site either... glad you guys are here and we work hard to make sure this place is everything you could want.

I also know the owner of that site (he owns a ton of motorcycle sites) and he's never ridden or owned a motorcycle in his life.

Where as the 3 people that started this site all have owned motorcycles and all 3 of us have Groms on order.

HondaGrom.net - By Grom Owners, for Grown Owners :)

And we also give free stickers to our members! :)
yea this forum is way better. ;).... i'll go back from time to time to give them some knowlege, just cause i feel sorry for them. lol

too much lurker to member ratio too..... lol

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice, would that be an actual shot of you in the no hander?
lol.... how gay would that be if i used someone else doing stunts in my icon pic?... but yes. idk if you seen my thread for stunters. i messaged hohey designs and they said they are highly considering making a dual caliper bracket for the grom..... best set up ever!!! i have the streetfighters version hohey on my f4i. thats jus a garage ornament now days.... stunt spots is scarce/non exisistent on oahu, hawaii.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I was on another site and it just sort of faded away. This is by far the best Grom site going and it is only going to get better.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
This site is only going to get better once we have our bikes and start riding and modding and posting photos.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
lol definitely noticing some copy and paste action.

They back a couple big bike forms I've been a member/vendor on but when I was checking out a place to call home for the Grom, this place is it hands down. Just seems like we've got a great group of OG's over here haha.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This site is only going to get better once we have our bikes and start riding and modding and posting photos.
I agree, come Aug this site will really launch. I was 'founding member' of the stryker forum its first year was 2011 and very similiar situation to what you have here. Now....its Huge.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts