Honda Grom banner

161 - 180 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
I will keep everyone posted when I go to do another round. I will have to raise the minimum number to atleast15 probably to keep the price at $45 because I actually had to come out of pocket a little bit for shipping this past go around.

Sent from the refrigerator using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will keep everyone posted when I go to do another round. I will have to raise the minimum number to atleast15 probably to keep the price at $45 because I actually had to come out of pocket a little bit for shipping this past go around.

Sent from the refrigerator using HondaGrom.net mobile app.
Im in....

·
Registered
46 Posts
put me down for an XL

aah yiss

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in for a L sized hoodie shipped to Singapore please :) Let me know how much i would have to pay for shipping man... Thanks!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Southern Grom was running this show. I got the last one. He has sense sold his Grom to buy a sports car. I doubt he will be ordering more.

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
872 Posts
I was hoping for a second one, oh well. Limited edition run. Anyone else out there know of any place to get more done? I sport mine all the time now that it's getting cold.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes a logo should be on the back, perhaps a grom/msx

Id be an XL, I'll sport this when I go out bar hopping picking up chicks way too young for me, awesome!
LMAO. Love it. If this was six years ago, I'd probably give you a high five for your awesome efforts. Maybe, even a drink on me.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Guys guys. SouthernGrom sold his Grom last year. I got the last hoodie and it ain't for sale.

I should probably just delete this thread.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im down add me to the list for sure, I have always liked the logo steady garage has on their page might ask if they would mind us using it on the hoodie???

steadygarage-grom-banner7_2.jpg

161 - 180 of 196 Posts